Hello from North Carolina

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kscobie8

Reaction score
Howdy folks,

Newby here, just wanted to come in and introduce myself to the group. I've been lurking for a few weeks now as I've been researching my entry into homebrewing. Between this forum and YouTube I think my confidence is built up enough to dive in with something easy. :) My biggest obstacle into brewing right now is space. Our 700 sq ft apartment here in Raleigh, NC is packed to the gills since we moved from a much bigger place in Ohio, but that's a story for another time.

Besides the brewing arts I'm a musician. Nothing professional or fancy, just a hobbyist playing guitar and singing for weddings and parties, and busking around at farmers markets and such when the weather is nice. I'm also a student. I'm in the process of completing my teaching degree.
Life is good.

Cheers!
-kyle

Welcome Kyle.
I am in Durham and work in Raleigh. There are a lot of homebrewers in our area. There's a couple of official clubs and some unofficial ones as well. You should definately meet up with some local guys if you're still in the planning phase.
Also, if you haven't noticed there's a strong craft beer industry in NC.

Back