Hello from NJ...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

janzik

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm Joe and from central Jersey, and my wife and I have just gotten into beer and wine making. My father (who's been brewing beer for about 5 or 6 years) got us into it. We just cooked our second 5 gallon batch on Saturday. (First batch was a Rogue Red clone and this one is called California Devilish Ale (description says it mimics Pete's Wicked).

I'm interested in learning new techniques and reading up from the more experienced. I'd eventually like to get into kegging. (I love the thought of having a tap in the kitchen).

Welcome! Where in central NJ? I grew up in Hillsborough.

Hi Joe, I'm an all grain brewer in Piscataway. If you're interested, there is a home brew club in Woodbridge that meets every 3rd Tuesday. I'm always willing to share a brew and have spectators while I'm brewing.. quite the spectacle lol.

Hey Joe, I'm also from Jersey. I live at the beach in Brick. I'm originally from Sayreville. Welcome aboard. You'll find HBT to be a great resource for knowledge and general fun.

Born and raised in Old Bridge, left for a few years before coming back here and buying a house with my wife, 2 1/2 years ago. We now have a 14 month old, so any beer (or wine) making time has to happen after she goes to sleep for the night.

Latest posts

Back