Hello from Minneapolis

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noodles

Reaction score
Hey all, Brian here from South Minneapolis.

I've been homebrewing for about 3 years, making wine for the last year as well, and I grow hops. As a Minneapolitan, I'm a fan of Surly, and even better....Town Hall (the best brewpub in the city) is opening up a new location just a few blocks from my house.

I saving up the dough to spring for all the equipment needed to go all-grain, but until then, I'm still doing the partial mash thing. Looking forward to sharing ideas!

Town Hall is doing a new location? Awesome! I hope they're keeping the one they have at 7 corners going to. I don't make it up there out of the burbs much any more but I'm a fan.

Just finished the last of my Cynic 4 pack. I'm a big fan of Surly's beer but that wasn't the best bitter I've had. I think I like Summit's better. I can't get enough Furious though.

Welcome!

welcome.

hope you all know about the mn state fair homebrew contest.

Oh my grash! I had heard rumors that Town Hall was opening up a new location in the old L'Ecosse! This is gonna be sweet! I live within walking distance of there.

Good to hear from another Minneapolis guy. Welcome welcome!

Oh my grash! I had heard rumors that Town Hall was opening up a new location in the old L'Ecosse! This is gonna be sweet! I live within walking distance of there.

Good to hear from another Minneapolis guy. Welcome welcome!

Yup, that's where its opening, I'm within walking distance of 48th and Chicago too, on Park just south of the creek. I think Town Hall is just what that corner needs to round it out, I jumped for joy when I found out! They're also gonna feature beers at that location exclusively!

http://www.startribune.com/entertainment/blogs/97434129.html

Latest posts

Back