Hello from ky

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CoSkillet

Reaction score
I'm a new home brewer from ky. Been on the forums for a bit and just getting to this. I have brewed one Mr. Beer kit and have 2 gallons of cider going now. Happy brewing and look forward to connecting with other brewers from ky.

I'm a new home brewer from ky. Been on the forums for a bit and just getting to this. I have brewed one Mr. Beer kit and have 2 gallons of cider going now. Happy brewing and look forward to connecting with other brewers from ky.

Welcome! I too am from Kentucky--Lexington to be exact. Enjoy your time here. I know that I have learned a ton and I'm sure you will too!

Yeah, lots to read & learn, with everything to drink & even what to cook & eat with it. Slowly getting back into my air rifles these days, now that the " magnums" have arrived. So I'll be figuring out what beers go with what game as well. That'll prove interesting, I'm sure?!...:mug:

Back