Hello from Iowa

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bashiba

Reaction score
Hello all, just checking in and introducing myself, I'm from Clinton Iowa. My name is Brad Balk, I have brewed extract batches on and off for about 15years, but have been reluctant to make the all grain plunge. Finally a combination of time, desire, and resources have come together nicely and I have started building my All Grain system.

Right now I have ordered a 15gallon Megapot with Thermometor and Ball Valve for a HLT, a 20 gallon of the same for my Boil Pot. I also have a March 809 and a counterflow chiller ordered. Will be cooler shopping this weekend to build a Mash Tun. So hopefully by the time Winter breaks I will be all set to brew some 10 gallon All Grain Batches.

I have really enjoyed all the great information I have found here so far and am looking forward to more.
Thanks
Brad

Thanks for the welcome guys, and the nice offer Bill, I might have to take you up on it sometime, its always nice to get ideas from other peoples setups.

Back