Hello from Costa Rica

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mduff001

Reaction score
Hi,

I am new to this and have 4 batches under my belt... the first one was well lets say BAD however the last 3 have come out well and at least my friends have liked them. I am going to do a few more extract brews and then try all grain.

So far loving brewing and hope to keep at it

cheers!!!!

:mug:

You came to the right place to learn about all the different styles of brewing! Not to mention all manner of beer styles. So grab a hold anywhere ya can & hang on! :mug:

Hi,

I am new to this and have 4 batches under my belt... the first one was well lets say BAD however the last 3 have come out well and at least my friends have liked them. I am going to do a few more extract brews and then try all grain.

cheers!!!!

Where are you located in costa rica? Im currently travelling in the country and would love to sample some homebrew!

I love costa rica, spent my honeymoon there many moons ago, playa conchal and the four seasons on the west coast, beautiful country great people

Hi,

cheers!!!!

Welcome and congrats, lots of good information you can find here on HBT.

I've been to CR before (Tamarindo area) and will go back, love it there! I see you're just North of San Jose- how far are you to your local home brew supply store there? Curious to know what challenges you might face (I've heard of others outside of N America and Europe who've had some difficulties in getting supplies, no idea how it might be there). Glad you're enjoying the experience!

Currently on a visa run in San Vito, CR...beautiful area...and only a couple of hours from where we live in Panama.

Awesome - my sister lives there, has for a few years. She works at a retreat in Nosara that specializes in Ibogaine treatment.

Back