Hello from COLORADO !

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KittypawBrew

Reaction score
Hey yall , glad i finally found a forum like this . I have just started Kittypaw Brew and am looking forward to talking to yall about , what else ! BEER !

Will be a FULL member in the next week , just waiting for pay day LOL

Hey welcome!

I also reside in lovely Parker, Colorado! Great place to live.

How long you been brewing?

yeah i live off 470 and parker , and ive only been brewing bout 2 months

Wow that's close, I am off 470 and Jordan!

I assume you're heading up to Dry Dock/The Brew Hut for your LHBS?

I've only been brewing 7 mo but it isn't stopping any time soon!

Wow that's close, I am off 470 and Jordan!

I assume you're heading up to Dry Dock/The Brew Hut for your LHBS?

I've only been brewing 7 mo but it isn't stopping any time soon!

How is The Brew Hut? I go to Beer at Home in Englewood, and just wondering if Brew Hut has more stuff . . . to brew . . . and such.

How is The Brew Hut? I go to Beer at Home in Englewood, and just wondering if Brew Hut has more stuff . . . to brew . . . and such.

They have everything I need...plus the other half of the store is Dry Dock Brewing Co. so I can get supplies and a pint of great beer!

I have not been to Beer at Home so I can't honestly compare. However if they don't have draft beer it's a notch down in my book.

yes a new pub just opened in Parker and , i have not been to the brewing store in englewood but i would love to check it out

Welcome aboard.

I shop at both Dry Dock/Brew Hut and BaH in Englewood. Dry Dock has (imo) a better range of grains and supplies, with the prices a little better than Beer at Home.

That Said, Beer at Home has got me out of many the brewday pinch. It's a decent LHBS.

Back