Hello from Chicago, Kathmandu, & Shanghai

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kinkothecarp

Reaction score
Hey there!

I've been posting on here for a long time, wondering around the world living half of my time in Kathmandu, Nepal and the other half in Colorado. I recently finished my PhD and got married in Shanghai. I've just moved back to the USA to start a jerky business!

We also are a licensed nano-brewery and, now due to this fact, I'll be posting a lot more on here again!

Hey there!

I've been posting on here for a long time, wondering around the world living half of my time in Kathmandu, Nepal and the other half in Colorado. I recently finished my PhD and got married in Shanghai. I've just moved back to the USA to start a jerky business!

We also are a licensed nano-brewery and, now due to this fact, I'll be posting a lot more on here again!

Cool! Congratulations in earning your PhD (in Jerky Science?).

Do you know Malfet? I think he spends a lot of time in Nepal, too.

Cool! Congratulations in earning your PhD (in Jerky Science?).

Do you know Malfet? I think he spends a lot of time in Nepal, too.

I earned my PhD in Philosophy (specialty is Ancient Greek Philosophy and Philosophy of Economics)

I don't know Malfet! I know that there have been a few who messaged me looking for Chaang recipes, though.

If you are ever in S. Denver and want someone to buy you a pint in exchange from what must be great stories from your adventures, PM me. I am at Dry Dock weekly, it seems.

Welcome!

We seem to have some remarkably similar orbits. I was in Chicago for many years, but now bounce between NYC and KTM (mostly the latter recently).

Good luck with the new venture!

Back