Hello from central Canada

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tarks

Reaction score
Greetings all from Winnipeg Canada.

I have been a long time lurker here so I feel like I know many of you already and I thank you for the knowledge I have gained from the members here. After a few years hiatus from brewing primarily from extract kits I have decided to make the jump to all grain. I am giddy to get started. I feel like a kid in a candy store!

I have placed an order with Northern Brewer and Menards for much needed supplies including coolers, plate chiller and other misc items. I am already set up with turkey fryers and stainless pots but will eventually want to upgrade to proper kettles and pumps in due time. But for now, I'll slum it the old fashioned way. :)

Other hobbies that I enjoy are hockey, travelling and cigars, specifically Cuban cigars where I have an extensive collection. I will be travelling to Belgium, Netherlands and Germany in a few weeks where I will be visiting many breweries and stretching my already large beer belly!

I look forward to learning from you all and contributing to this great forum.

Cheers!

Back