Hello from Boone, NC!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LarsonLE

Reaction score
Hello fellow home brewers! I am from Boone, NC, and currently am in my last semester of college (woo hoo!). I just turned 21 about 4 months ago and for this past Christmas I was given a beer brewing kit. I absolutely love beer, and have actually been to Germany to study abroad, and while there I fell in love with Hefeweizens (which is something I look forward to brewing). I have already learned a bunch of valuable information from this forum alone (such as leaving my first batch of beer in the primary for a good 2-3 weeks instead of the 1 week that most instructions say that come with kits).

So far I have an IPA from Brewers Best that has been fermenting for about a week now, I can't wait to try it out. When the beer was actively fermenting, this fruity, hoppy, organic aroma filled my room which was really awesome.

Just wanted to introduce myself as I hope to become a regular user here at HBT, and cheers :mug:

Larson

The Brewers Best kits are pretty good in my experience. You'll be happy with the result. Welcome to the board!

Back