Hello from Boise

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gargoyle17

Reaction score
Hello everybody! I just moved to Boise from San Diego. Anybody here from Boise/Meridian area?

Cheers,
Brian

I used to live in Boise/Nampa area in my early twenties. Some of my best memories are of that place. Welcome to the forum!

Thanks everybody! Are there any active brew clubs in Boise? Also, any recommendations on where to get supplies?

Thanks everybody! Are there any active brew clubs in Boise? Also, any recommendations on where to get supplies?

There is a homebrew club called Snake River Homebrewers. I don't know much about them to be honest.

Best place for supplies (IMO) is Brewers Haven. I do not recommend buying anything but grain and yeast there though. Hops aren't vac sealed and generally sit for a while and equipment is VERY expensive. They do have a mill there that you can use which isn't bad. You can also buy grain in 50lbs bags for pretty cheap too. Overall a good place...better than some in town.

Back