Hello from Bham, AL

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Money

Reaction score
New to the home brew scene, but you can say I'm pretty addicted. Got a Mr Beer kit as a Christmas kit, brewed a few through that, now I've stepped up to the plate with a full size kit. Dale Pale Ale clone in the secondary, and a two hearted clone in the primary.

Cheers :mug:

Hello from Atlanta... tell me more about this Dale's Pale Ale clone...

Sounds good! I used to live in Decatur and work in Huntsville, about an hour north of you... wish I still had Alabama winters, but I sure don't miss 'Bama summers!

In Bham myself. Let me know how that 2 Hearted clone turns out. Plan on doing a batch of that later this summer.

Hello from Atlanta... tell me more about this Dale's Pale Ale clone...

Got it from a local store here called alabrew, alabrew.com

the website sucks, but i'm not complaining about a local source for brew supplies. The clone looks a bit dark, but what do I know, its still in the secondary. If I still have the specs, i'll post them.

Welcome to HBT Money. I hear a lot of people brag on AlaBrew, mediocre website aside you're lucky they're there. As for your bier color don't judge till it's in a glass, everything looks dark in the fermenter! Last thing, Roll Tide!!!

Schlante,
Phillip

welcome Money!! I'm just a little piece out from the Ham in Pinson/Trussville! Alabrew is a great store! I get most of my stuff there. I've only gotten one or two sets of ingredients elsewhere. Let us know how your stuff turns out!

Back