Hello from Auburn, California

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the obsession. Quite a few Nor Cal brewers here. Loads of great info and great people. Search away. I'm sure you'll find the answers to any questions you have.

i loved going up to auburn. worked for caltrans as an intern in the 90's and coached a hs football team that played the hs school there and it was always beautiful. welcome to the site

I sort of lived in Auburn for a few years (I spent some of my summers there when I was a kid/teenager).....that is a great part of the state....My brother actually lives in Sac-town,and just moved down there from Nevada City because he couldn't find a job in your area and was tired of commuting so far everyday.
Anyhow, when it warms up enough, go swimming down in that beautiful river gorge you got there for me (the name escapes me)...that was my favorite thing to do, and did it almost everyday when there......and welcome to beer-ville online....

Latest posts

Back