Hello from Arkansas, considering AG

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Didymus

Reaction score
Hi,

Been doing extract and steeping for over a year, about 15 5g batches so far. Have recently been considering moving to AG, and reading all about it before buying any more equipment.
Going to need to buy a cooler for mash/sparging, and probably a bigger kettle. I'm trying to decide whether my stove will handle full boils (live in an apt)..
This forum is very helpful, you guys are crazy :mug:

- Tom

I think I am going to Walmart for a turkey frier today. SWMBO got a little mad last night 'cuz I had the windows open and the exhaust fan on and was below 50.

Didymus said:
Hi,

Been doing extract and steeping for over a year, about 15 5g batches so far. Have recently been considering moving to AG, and reading all about it before buying any more equipment.
Going to need to buy a cooler for mash/sparging, and probably a bigger kettle. I'm trying to decide whether my stove will handle full boils (live in an apt)..
This forum is very helpful, you guys are crazy :mug:

- Tom

Welcome to the forum from a fellow Arkey...:) Lots of knowledgable advice here, so ask away....... Cheers

Well got a turkey fryer and cooler, and built a valve for the cooler; cant wait to try it all out!

Latest posts

Back