Hello from Ann Arbor!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mgobrew

Reaction score
Hey all -

I have been using this site for advice for a year or so now (as long as I have been brewing) and I figured it is about time that I join in! It has been nice reading all everyone has to say and I look forward to continuing.

From the great beer state,
Josh

Glad to have a converted lurker, Welcome!

Greetings! Don't listen to the Suckeye supporters...

Lots of great places to drink down there and a few good LHBS's to choose from I think.

Kegtoe - I did notice you said Buckey which makes it less offensive than Brutus the Buckeye. :-D

Hello all - and, Dunerunner, I currently have a basic American Cream Ale (still loving cheap homebrew session beers... :)) and an IPA is in the works.

Homercidal - Great places to drink, Ashley's has the best selection I have seen. Plus the whole metro area has great breweries (Dragonmead is worth a mention!). As for home brew stores, Ann Arbor itself only has the one that is somewhat lacking (you must blow off the dust of most products) but adventures in homebrewing is just down the freeway - mecca I must say.

GO BLUE!!!

not buckeye, BUCKEY, as in badger.

D'oh!

Kegtoe - I did notice you said Buckey which makes it less offensive than Brutus the Buckeye. :-D

Hello all - and, Dunerunner, I currently have a basic American Cream Ale (still loving cheap homebrew session beers... :)) and an IPA is in the works.

Homercidal - Great places to drink, Ashley's has the best selection I have seen. Plus the whole metro area has great breweries (Dragonmead is worth a mention!). As for home brew stores, Ann Arbor itself only has the one that is somewhat lacking (you must blow off the dust of most products) but adventures in homebrewing is just down the freeway - mecca I must say.

GO BLUE!!!

Yes, Adventures in Homebrewing is the one I was thinking of. I have not got down there much, but we stopped by Ann Arbor Brewing and I thought they were pretty good. Jolly Pumpkin gets a lot of talk but I just didn't care for their beer as well. Never been to dragonmead, but they have a couple of great beers in bottles I know.

And Go Blue! (As long as they are not playing Ferris State!)

I'm just glad they finnally got rid of Dick Rod!

Welcome, I was born in raised in he Great state of Michigan, but unfortunately, am forced to live here with all these haters in Columbus.

Back