Hello from Algonquin, IL

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevinvalet

Reaction score
Glad to be a part of such a wonderful group of people. I just put my first ever batch of Hefe in the fridge. Tried one yesterday and it was just perfect. I already have my second batch of Hefe but different recipe in the fermenter.

Welcome. If you haven't joined already, there is a Chicagoland group on here.

Hey there. I'm in Lake in the Hills. I have a whole two batches under my belt so I'm as new as you.

I have an Amber ale and pale ale. Neither are ready to drink yet.

OLB - how do you join the Chicago group?

Hey there. I'm in Lake in the Hills. I have a whole two batches under my belt so I'm as new as you.

I have an Amber ale and pale ale. Neither are ready to drink yet.

OLB - how do you join the Chicago group?

There is a link for 'Groups' at the top banner. Click there and you will find many different ones to choose from. Most are regional, but there are also some others for specific interests, like SMaSH beer, deadheads, grilling, and fantasy football. I have met a couple of people from The Chicago group and I'm glad I did. I don't know anyone else who brews so it is good to be able to talk about it with someone who shares the same ineterest. There are other benefits of course, we did a group buy of cornies recently and hopefully there will be some brew day or beer swap events soon.

Back