Hello All,

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ohbee

Reaction score
I joined the forum about a month ago. I have been brewing for about 7 years, kind of, I started in Colorado doing extract and graduated to all grain. I just got back into it after a four year layoff.

I enjoy reading about everyone's experiences and I have gotten some great ideas from the site.

I now live in Northern Virginia about 45 miles south of Washington D.C. and usually brew every Sat.

I appologize in advance if I ever start calling you "the One" (Ohbee, the One ... I kill me). Welcome to the boards :)

Ohbee comes from my initials O.B. I can't say I am a big fan of the trilogy. as far as brewing every saturday, I should have said most saturdays. I have alot of friends that buy ingredients and I brew for them. no money is exchanged, but the experience is great. now, if I can just stop fiddling with my system, I will be able to concentrate on the brewing part.

Ohbee said:
I now live in Northern Virginia about 45 miles south of Washington D.C. and usually brew every Sat.
Welcome Ohbee. I have a suggestion for you...since you don't live in DC, then just list your location as Virginia, or something like that. If you list your location as Washington D.C., then everyone will assume that you're morally bankrupt and all eat up with the dumb ass, which of course I'm sure you're not. ;)

Ohbee said:
I started in Colorado doing extract and graduated to all grain. I just got back into it after a four year layoff.
Why on earth would anybody leave Colorado? :confused:

Hi Ohbee! It's a good site. Don't worry. El Pistolero has already been chased south out of Colorado into Texas. Next stop South America with the rest of the soup Nazis or Pastafarians. He loves food for thought...just wish his Scot accent would improve...

If I listed my home as Stafford Va. most of you wouldn't know where that was. I'll be sure and distance myself from D.C. proper although I spent my first 21 years (Including 3 in the U.S. Army inside of the beltway). As for the question "Why would anyone leave Colorado?", I wonder that same thing every day.

Back