Hello, Again

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Simphoto02

WoodyBlue
Reaction score
Hi all. Was an active member about 7-8 years ago. Kind of strayed away due to life issues. But I am back!

Built a Brutus 10 systems before and had a guy throw stupid money at me to sell it to him and I have been regretting it every since. One day a couple of weeks ago, the misses come to me and asks...."Are we ever gonna brew beer again?" I almost jumped out of my shorts! She was not pleased with the sale of the Brutus so I never approached her about another system. So when she said that I said "GAME ON!!!!!"

So we are about to undertake a new build. Doing an all electric, semi permanent, Bottom draining for CIP, Keggle HERMS system based on a Spikes system. Re-doing a section of the under the house garage to be the "Brewing Room."

Have access to a couple of stainless steel restaurant tables, and a 3 compartment sink.

Have just LEGALLY acquired 4 kegs, 3 of which look almost new and they will be my keggles. Not real sure how they became legal, but they are, to me anyway.... Bought them from a man who bought an entire restaurant and it's contents at auction.

Anyway Sorry for the long Hello.

I'll post pics as soon as photo bucket cooperates.

Latest posts

Back