Heading to El Paso TX

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
El Paso home brewing on Rojas is awesome! They have lots of ingredients and their prices are very good. Brian is also doing a great job of ordering ingredients and equipment that is in demand and will take requests too. I pretty much go every weekend...

Good to know since I used most of my ingredients on my last brew in VA. Will definitely stop by to restock when I get there. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Anyone been to Reliance outdoor supply off Doniphin near Sunland Park? They started selling Homebrew equipment and supplies, they are constantly growing their inventory and are willing to order stuff for you?

I haven't been to elpasohomebrewing yet, how long have they been here? Seems like when I got here there wasn't a LHBS anywhere in town, now I'm excited there are a couple!

Edit: saw the earlier post mentioning reliance now... DOH!

I stopped by Reliance a few days ago on one of my thousand trips to the recycle center to get rid of boxes. Looks like they have basic supplies if you need a run-of-the-mill ingredient (2-row, cascade hops...) nothing fancy, but enough to keep you going. They also have a sheet to write in anything you want to see them carry. Prices looked good. Not great, not outlandish. About par.

Stopped by El Paso Home Brewing Supply today. Brian was a great help and really friendly guy. He's got a lot of good ideas for the store and really good prices. Highly recommend this place!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

There is a new home Brew Shop in El Paso!!! It’s on the east side past home depot off lee Trevino, next to airmix welding supply in the red/grey store/warehouse building 11426 Rojas Dr, suite A10. AND IT IS AWESOME!!! They have everything yeast, hops, grains, equipment, kegging stuff, they even fill co2 tanks.

Back