Head first allgrain brewer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chevellejake

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm Jake and i have decided to skip directly to full all grain brew. I have a brew kegle, minibrew lauter tun, high pressure bayou jet burner, 4 carboys, and use a few 1 gallon stock pots for my hlt. I read several articles, a book, and countless videos over the course of 5 months while I slowly acquired my gear. Yesterday i jumped head first into my batch and everything seemed to go fine...minus a few things.. I will make a detailed post of my steps and see if I can get some feedback and advice.

I am a Marine Captain and detail oriented beyond what could be called obsessive. So please do not be gentle.

Any brewers in the SC lowcountry?

Congrats, welcome to the group and the addiction, I mean hobby. My favorite podcasts are the Basic Brewing Video and Radio, Brewing TV, and Beersmith. I love great / free information, but have also become a brew book collector.

Back