Have I had too many homebrews or....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gnarlybarley

Reaction score
I thought this would be a fun thread. Start with "Have I had too many homebrews or ...? " and fill in the blank. Such as, Have I had too many homebrews, or do you all feel like your beers turn out differently depending on the type of music you listen to while you brew? I think Pantera gave one of my Pale Ales a set of brass knuckles...... Yep! Too many homebrews.

Have I had too many home-brews or did that fat ugly sweat hog of a wildebeest just lose that spare tire and become a dime piece?

Have I had too many homebrews or have you... Wait, have I? No. Have I have you too many homebrews?.. So, have I.. you.. have had too many homebrews?:tank:

Have I had too many home brews or is this stuff starting to make sense? I only wish my words could just convince myself...that it just wasn't real. But that's not the way it feels. :drunk:

Or did i post something,i think i may have regret?And felt pretty stupid. I think we all can empathize.And maybe even can forgive bad grammer,no, not some people.

Have I had too many homebrews or did I just dream of having sex with you, because hopefully it was just a dream

One thing is sure when I was young,the smoker I drink,the player I get. Of course,I did drink some home brew just now...:drunk:

Back