Has anyone used an Airstream?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankfurtvr4

Reaction score
I found one really cheap and think I might strip it out and use it as an electric brew shed on wheels. Has anyone put their setup in a travel trailer yet?

That would be pretty sweet! I'd install one hell of a hood vent though, or the whole thing will be dripping by the end of the boil.

That's actually a really awesome idea. And you could just scrape the walls when you need some yeast! :)

Hmmmmm def makes me think of breaking bad haha. You might want to let the neighbors know what is going on or they might think your up to no good.

Someone in my office said that. What does that mean? I have not seen breaking bad.

It's a show about a high school chemistry teacher that has cancer. so to help pay for his treatment he starts cooking meth in a Winnebago with a former student. Its a really good show. you should check it out sometime!

I am pulling trigger, all I have left is to find a buddy to go pick it up for me.

Couldn't help but think of this-

[ame]http://www.spike.com/video/trailer-trashed/3112644[/ame]

Back