Has anyone tried this control panel?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use the EBC-SV, which is the single element version of the EBC-III. Works as advertised and was super easy to setup. I wired mine through a Spa Panel GFCI for added protection (a must IMHO) and was good to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I use the EBC-SV, which is the single element version of the EBC-III. Works as advertised and was super easy to setup. I wired mine through a Spa Panel GFCI for added protection (a must IMHO) and was good to go.

Good. I plan on getting the four prong 240v outlet installed in my garage so I can set this up in there. The part that I'm wondering about are the temperature probes, which come included. Every other panel I have seen required them to be ordered separately. Did yours come with them? Did they work pretty well?

Yessir, the probes are plug-n-play. My CP came with an Auber Instruments brand RTD probe and has worked flawlessly through the dozen or so batches I have done so far.

Yessir, the probes are plug-n-play. My CP came with an Auber Instruments brand RTD probe and has worked flawlessly through the dozen or so batches I have done so far.

Thank you sir.

Back