has anyone here ever brewed some Vin Mariani?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foodgrade

Reaction score
I was just curious...

If someone here ever brewed some Vin Mariani, how did it go?

I was just curious...

If someone here ever brewed some Vin Mariani, how did it go?

That requires Coca leaves, which is probably illegal in most jurisdictions.

Is THAT why you've come here and every post has been about chemistry?

amazon sells the leaves...not sure if they still do though.

why you mad?

Take a look from my point of view:

You wandered into a homebrew forum with no apparent interest in homebrew. You never did any sort of introduction, and every question you've asked has been about muriatic/hydrochloric acid, and 'food grade ethanol' but not beer.

In this thread, you changed it up a bit and are essentially asking about the extracting cocaine.

We've asked what you're trying to accomplish in the off chance you're actually trying to do something interesting with home brewing, but you've not clarified.

You're either a troll, which pisses me off, or an aspiring meth cook, which pisses me off.

Its the HBT equivalent of going to a parenting forum and asking which playground to park your rusty '75 panel van with 'free candy' painted on the side. You're going to get the same reaction.

is the process of beer and wine making the same? I notice there's 2 magazines for each one so I would think they are sort of different.

Google the name. He does the same thing on beeradvocate, Northern Brewer's forum, etc.

Take a look from my point of view:

You wandered into a homebrew forum with no apparent interest in homebrew. You never did any sort of introduction, and every question you've asked has been about muriatic/hydrochloric acid, and 'food grade ethanol' but not beer.

In this thread, you changed it up a bit and are essentially asking about the extracting cocaine.

We've asked what you're trying to accomplish in the off chance you're actually trying to do something interesting with home brewing, but you've not clarified.

You're either a troll, which pisses me off, or an aspiring meth cook, which pisses me off.

Its the HBT equivalent of going to a parenting forum and asking which playground to park your rusty '75 panel van with 'free candy' painted on the side. You're going to get the same reaction.

+1

But don't deter him too much. I got married a few months ago and this guys posts have really been helping me through this tough time in my life

Back