Happy Labor Day!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pappers_

Moderator Emeritus
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Best wishes for a joyful and restful Labor Day! Am working on a label design for Boy #1's wedding beer and cider for a while, sitting in the living room and enjoying a cup of French roast and the very pleasant breeze coming in the windows. Its a gorgeous morning.

Later today, we'll take the train to the Art Institute to view a Gauguin exhibit that is closing next weekend. Will probably grill something for dinner tonight.

Sounds like a great day! We'll do something with the family, but I"m not sure what.

I always feel like this End of Summer weekend is a bit melancholy, because summer is over so fast.

Sounds like a great day! We'll do something with the family, but I"m not sure what.

I always feel like this End of Summer weekend is a bit melancholy, because summer is over so fast.

I hear that. Enjoy your daughter and the grandchildren!

I woke to a 3 gallon Batch of blueberry apple wine with an active airlock that I pitched less then 24 hours before! I just pitched yeast into a one gal. must I made yesterday. Apple wine with raspberries. I hope to BBQ later.
Cheers :mug:

Back