Happy April Fool's HBT. I will spend 5 minutes Photoshopping anything...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oderbolz_brewery2.jpg

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha WIN

This is a longish 5 minutes.

Well, It's impossible for me to tell you exactly when I start, when I see your post, if I have to get up, answer the phone, when I click reload, etc. But even with all the variables, the time I'm working on it, is no longer than five minutes, trust me.

can we keep this thing going.

how about a 'behind the music version' of the mighty ducks.

can we keep this thing going.

how about a 'behind the music version' of the mighty ducks.

Ya'll are incredible. I think we can open it up to others who know photoshop, since I could only commit a day, and I'm not sure when the next time will be. Thanks for helping me take a load off here and curing my boredom friday! The only remnants of these files that exist are what's here on HBT. I deleted all evidence of slacking off from my work computer.

the torch passes now!
you better hurry up, sir.
we are all waiting.

Hahaha... yeah not sure when I can do this again. I was inspired by another site. Maybe next week. I work for a magazine, and we usually have one EXTREMELY busy week once a month. This is that week, so maybe next week or the week after? These guys had me on my toes all day Friday with their requests. Definitely not for the faint of heart.

Hahaha... yeah not sure when I can do this again. I was inspired by another site. Maybe next week. I work for a magazine, and we usually have one EXTREMELY busy week once a month. This is that week, so maybe next week or the week after? These guys had me on my toes all day Friday with their requests. Definitely not for the faint of heart.

i might try and mess around with gimp after work and see what i can come up with. it won't be as good, but hopefully i can pull a few laughs out of it.

Latest posts

Back