group buy perlick 425ss faucets

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$111.27 paid. Forgot to put my name in the paypal comment section. My name is Matt and am in KY.

Thanks.

:confused:

I thought I got in on the order? You sent me a PM telling me the price and I immediately sent a paypal payment and now you refunded it. Guess I will just have to order elsewhere :(

to every one here I have had a life change that will not allow me to wait on perlick. I am moving to Juneau Alaska and the date has been pushed up signifigatly. As such I ordered the remainder of Rapid wholesale's Faucets. after speaking with Perlick it will be another 3-5 weeks before they get more in to ship out to Dist such as Rapids. at which point i wont be here to redistribute the faucets. So I had to order.

The folks that were on the first order list got priority if they had paid by today. Then i went on a first come first serve. they only had 37 when I called so thats what I Purchased.

heres a break down of who's getting what:
Kris 2
Kenny 2
Sean 3
ggoodman 2
Clutchdude 2
avasserfi 3
bad coffe 2
thedude 2
p4ck37p1mp 6
Simps984 2
triathlete 4
Ice9 2
Opherman47 5

I'll post on here as soon as i get the taps in and get them shipped.

Sorry I couldnt include everyone everyone. I understand how frustrating this must be. I would encurage someone to do another group buy just realize you'll be waiting at least a month to get the product.

Damn It looks like I was the cutoff person. Good luck with the move.

GMan,
Just got my refund. Thanks for trying. Sounds like Alaskan Brewing is in your future,they are awesome.

Anyone else going to do a group buy?

the faucets are supposed to be arriving today. It's going to take me a day to get everyone's stuff boxed up so I'll be headed to the PO on Sat. From there they're all going out priority mail so how ever long that's takes.
Once you get your package please post here.

I've been pretty busy with arranging living stuff in Juneau. found somewhere to live:mug:. so please bear with me if you contact me and I don't respond as soon as I normally would.

they're all boxed up and in the back seat of my trouck. i will try and make it to the post office today before it closes.

taps are in the mail... i must say they sure are preety and shiney. I love the internals simple yet efective. they all went in priority mail boxes so im guessing in four business days everybody should have their taps.

taps are in the mail... i must say they sure are preety and shiney. I love the internals simple yet efective. they all went in priority mail boxes so im guessing in four business days everybody should have their taps.

Sweet!! Thanks!!

Not to hijack your guys glory, but for those that were cut short or just missed the order are we going to be putting together another group buy? I saw 2-3 people were interested in another buy...

Hey I would really like a couple of those if you would consider shipping to an APO AP address?? Let me know

APO AP 96367

Mine came today. 2 of them have painted labels and one has an engraved label (the P on the front). I wish they were all the same, but ohh well.

Back