Group Buy NYC Metro

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Payment submitted.
Thanks

thank you FL93.

we are almost there 4 more people left to pay the sooner the better. Hope to have the shipment for tuesday since bitter and ester is closed monday. If anyone needs a ride into the city or in south bk with there grain I might have room for one or two people with grains.

Jon_TWR said:
Do you know what time they'll be available on Tuesday? :ban:

I don't but I can make a wild guess and say between 2 and 5.If you can't make it Tuesday you can pick up Wednesday but after that I'm.gonna take the grain to my house to hold for people. There isn't much space.

Hey guys Im not gonna be able to pick my grain up Tuesday to the guys who split bags with me if you go on.Tuesday to get your grains please divide them for the oat malt lts 18.33 pounds per person and the Munich malt is 27.50 per person thanks

Hey guys Im not gonna be able to pick my grain up Tuesday to the guys who split bags with me if you go on.Tuesday to get your grains please divide them for the oat malt lts 18.33 pounds per person and the Munich malt is 27.50 per person thanks
So if we show up on Tuesday, is there someone we should talk to about pickup? Should we call first to make sure its been delivered?

Or would it be better to just show up on Wednesday?

Oh, and I can split the Oat Malt if I'm there Tuesday, no problem.

So if we show up on Tuesday, is there someone we should talk to about pickup? Should we call first to make sure its been delivered?

Or would it be better to just show up on Wednesday?

Oh, and I can split the Oat Malt if I'm there Tuesday, no problem.

Its a small place and I think Doug will be the only one there. He said they show up usually at 2 but I'm sure you can call to confirm that its came. Tuesday or Wednesday, whatever is best for you. Doug will have a print out of the spreadsheet with who ordered what. Mark off your bags on the sheet to confirm you got what you ordered. If you can split the bag go for it.
Bitter & Esters
700 Washington Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11238
(917) 596-7261 ‎
Hope everything goes smoothly. take care

As it turns out, I won't be be able to make it before Wednesday after all. If I get there before you, I'll split the oat malt.

Thanks again for putting this together!

Looks like I might be going today afterall. I can't fully split the oat, but I think I can get one bag big enough for my portion, so you guys can split the remainder in 2 - if that works fine for you?

Picked up our grain tonight. Went well...one bag was tore open and grain was spilling out all over the floor. The guy at the shop (Doug?) had already taped it up for us...nice guy. Show them some love if you can. One of their grain mills was broken so my buddy offered to take it home and fix it for them...he is taking it back tomorrow.

Thanks again to KeepItCold for organizing the buy. Looking forward to the next one.

MaltMonster said:
Picked up our grain tonight. Went well...one bag was tore open and grain was spilling out all over the floor. The guy at the shop (Doug?) had already taped it up for us...nice guy. Show them some love if you can. One of their grain mills was broken so my buddy offered to take it home and fix it for them...he is taking it back tomorrow.

Thanks again to KeepItCold for organizing the buy. Looking forward to the next one.

No problem hope we can do this again soon

BrokenBow said:
Sure did. I took a pound or two less than my share of the oat. Not sure I know what to do with the amount I have!

Safe keeping. Hey did you see what bag tore open?

Picked up grain today. Thanks for putting it together!

Keepitcold: your bag is split. The full sack was a shade light so I adjusted accordingly. (like .75lb short, nothing huge)

Call NCM and let them know that it was tore open when it was delivered, they will get one out to you that isn't ripped.

Got my grain today, and some extract in case I need a quick brewday to keep the pipeline running.

And it looks like I've got a new LHBS! Thanks again, and I'm looking forward to the next one. :mug:

SeanGC said:
The grain isn't milled, correct? I have to find time today or tomorrow to pick it up.

No it isn't please pick up today to free up room for the people hosting

Latest posts

Back