Group Buy in Chicago #5

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RC0032 said:
My vote would be for an end of October delivery date.

It usually takes about 4-6 weeks from the announcement of a group buy to actual pick up.

So that means as soon ASAP, or whenever you're ready to go, bmason. Gives me a couple weeks to pull some $ together.:D

porterguy said:
So that means as soon ASAP, or whenever you're ready to go, bmason. Gives me a couple weeks to pull some $ together.:D

Start saving your nickels...

I'm up for a few sacks whenever.. and will be picking up more starsan as well! Can't go past $8 for 32oz

Marking so that I can jump in on the next one.

Bad timing has kept me out of Group Buy 1-5. I'm ready. Is this just a grain buy or do you also get hops? I could go several pounds of different leaf hops.

Catalog link is in post #6. Those prices have undoubtedly changed but not by much.

Bad timing has kept me out of Group Buy 1-5. I'm ready. Is this just a grain buy or do you also get hops? I could go several pounds of different leaf hops.

Even though the catalog heading indicates hops to be offered as t-90 or whole, every variety listed is only pellet. I would prefer whole myself for many brews too.

I will be ready for the application to get some testing soon, but I was wondering if anybody had a server where we could host this application? It will be running on php/mySQL which most web hosting companies allow.

ghoti said:
I will be ready for the application to get some testing soon, but I was wondering if anybody had a server where we could host this application? It will be running on php/mySQL which most web hosting companies allow.

Possibly for a little bit. I'll have to check when my website expires

ghoti said:

I have serve space for my business website through pchost.com. would that work?

So is all of this chatter preliminary discussion or a new group buy starting? Just curious. I can make a list of what I want asap.

Retrofit said:
So is all of this chatter preliminary discussion or a new group buy starting? Just curious. I can make a list of what I want asap.

Ghoti was kind enough to make a database to eliminate potential errors in future buys. We will test it out for a short while. If it works as designed then we will use it for the next buy. If not then we use the Google spreadsheet like always. Either way, the new buy will start in a week or two if that's ok with everyone.

Send me a URL if you want more help testing. I'm in Atlanta visiting breweries but thanks to the usual tag team of blue laws and distribution they're only open for like 4 hours.

Did find an excellent brew pub with amazing array of brews but they can't fill growlers. Wth! A

just crushed 20# of 2-row for tomorrow's brew. i have about 60# of 2-row which will last about 3 more batches since i brew 11 gallon batches. need to get more malt...

I haven't brewed yet since the last buy, but my new ebrew system is almost finished.

image-229285681.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back