Grolsh and EZ Cap bottle score!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrWhleDr

Reaction score
Pops just brought home 16 ez cap 500ml and 15 grolsh 500ml bottles. He found them at a yard sale on his way home. He paid 2 notes for all of them. Man, I just had to share. They will go nice with the big 1 liters that I dont like to drink by myself. New seals and they are clean and ready to go.

I bought 2 dozen of the ez-cap 500ml bottles a while back and I love them too. I'm thinking about ordering some more while I can still get them for a buck a piece...

I was the happy recipient of 27 grolsch bottles all with new closures. I have not used them yet (I'm fairly new to brewing) but do plan on filling a few for samples for the person who was kind enough to let me have them. They will of course be returned when empty.

Salute! :mug:

Yeah, I use nothing but swingtop bottles. Now that I'm kegging I can bottle more of a variety as well. But beware a lot of homebrew competitions won't allow swingtop bottles. I didn't realize it until after I tasted my Belgian Wit and decided I wanted to enter it (after I already bottled).

Sorry to go off topic but why the hell do competitions now allow swing top bottles?

probably easier on the stewards if everything is relatively uniform and fits in standard beer cases for handling/storage from the point of entries being accepted until the day of the competition.

Latest posts

Back