Griesbräu zu Murnau German Microbrewery Tour

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tbworth-I missed out on that tour. I love going to Garmisch. Been there about 7 times. I need to make it to that brewery. Are you from the German area?

tbworth-I missed out on that tour. I love going to Garmisch. Been there about 7 times. I need to make it to that brewery. Are you from the German area?

No, I'm from Italy. It was the perfect weekend to go there. I've never seen the weather so nice at Garmisch. It was great!

I forgot to ask this earlier. Is it normal to open ferment beer in that quantity? I believe the brew master said he had 1000L in there (second picture from the bottom).

Im pretty sure a lot of german bier is open fermented, I know if you go to the Paulaner or Hacker Pschorr Brau house you can see they use the open fermentation. And I know a couple small micro brewerys use them around my house also

Latest posts

Back