Greetings

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acepilot

Reaction score
New old guy here...

Started brewing in 1986 over in England while in USAF (RAF Mildenhall). Know as The Brewmeister in the dorms :)

I brew all-grain. Favorite is English Standard/Ordinary Bitters at present. Also enjoy stouts, porters, IPAs, Brown Ales, etc.

Other hobbies are amateur radio and flying. Have lots of ham radio gear, about half of it I built and homebrewed most of my antennas. I have a small, open cockpit experimental airplane and a Cessna 140. Started flying as a sophomore in high school. Have time in Cessna 140s, Aeronca Chiefs, Cessna 150 & 172, Piper Pacer, Citabria and a bit in a Spezio TuHoler. Have about an hour in gliders (Schweitzer 233-A)...hoping to get my glider rating this summer (been saying THAT for the past 3 or 4 summers!)...

Oh, also like playing guitar (rather poorly) with lots of distortion (to cover flaws in playing ;) ) LOVE heavy metal, new and old!

:rockin:

Welcome... I dabble in aviation and brewing myself! Welcome to HBT, you will enjoy your time here I assure you.

Pol

Back