Greetings!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ctranchina

Reaction score
I'm new to this, somewhat...I received a Mr. Beer many moons ago, used it once, and ditched the kit during a move right afterwards. But, fresh back from a trip to Prague, I'm inspired to make my own, helping round out the skills I need for the zombie apocalypse.

I'm also wrapping up a second season of growing my own hops and will be planting more next season. This season has actually produced a good bit of nuggets for me which are drying and freezing now.

Anyway, great info so far on this board, lots of smart and experienced folks, I'm looking forward to my first batch starting on Sunday!

-Chris

Howdy! I'm new here too! I got all my equipment last year and have made many batches since. Did you get new gear since ditching the Mr. Beer?

sagacity said:
Howdy! I'm new here too! I got all my equipment last year and have made many batches since. Did you get new gear since ditching the Mr. Beer?

Oh yeah, I'm set up proper for this foray into home brewing. Got the turkey fryer, 32qt SS pot, 10gal cooler, 6.5gal wort bucket, 6.5 bottling, etc.

Back