Greetings from St. Louis, MO

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cache22

Reaction score
I have been lurking around here for a while due to the valuable discussions and finally decided to actually create a login! I have previously brewed with Mr. Beer kits, always wanting to do more but was limited due to lack of space with stable temperature; however I recently finished dedicating an area in the basement with enough space to handle several active fermenters as well as equipment storage.

My first 5 gallon Pale Ale should be ready to bottle in about 10 days, and I have a Belgian Tripel I just started Saturday. At the time I was starting the first "real" Pale Ale recipe I was still a bit hesitant about the time, cost, and space (although cost was pretty minimal still), however upon opening the first package of hops and savoring the aroma, any trepidation ceased and I immediately looked forward to brewing every style I can make time for!

I also want to offer thanks to all of the members here. :mug: The many discussions I read have already helped me out a lot, hopefully as I gain more experience I can offer some insightful contributions of my own.

Back