Greetings from Sprague, Nebraska!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bjbrewing

Reaction score
Hey everyone, wanted to drop a line from BJ Brewing in Sprague, Nebraska!

My name's Jordan and I started home brewing with my best friend Byron in Lincoln, Nebraska. We're brewing 5 gallon batches, and in the past 2 months or so we've brewed an IPA, Schwarzbieresque (aled), American Honey Nut Brown Ale, Smoked Porter, Woah Heavy Scotch Ale, Heavy Red Ale, Cinnamon IPA, Citrus IPA, tonight we're brewing an Imperial IPA, and this weekend there's a pumpkin spice ale getting brewed!

I recently moved out to a farmhouse near Sprague, Nebraska, and now have a dedicated garage to deck out with brew gear!

We've got a blog site with pictures and video at bjbrewing.com that I try to keep updated after brewing something new.

I'm looking to start 15 gallon batches soon (onward and upward!) and my library of books is growing! I love brewing! Looking forward to the food and beer pairing aspect!

And looking forward to meeting new brewers!

Cheers!

~Jordan

Welcome, its good to see another Nebraska brewer. I've been at it about 3 years and don't have as many as you have already brewed!

There are several Nebraska brewers on HomeBrewTalk.com.

Welcome, damn nice start for two months under your belt. Im up east of Lincoln in Eagle(gotta love small town breweries)

Latest posts

Back