Greetings from Southern Ontario!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TimMcTigue

Reaction score
Hi, new to the forum, but a fairly experienced homebrewer. I'm on my 4th year brewing all-grain, brewed extract before that for a year, and before that "brewed" from no-boil kits for too many years to mention. My AG styles are mainly APA, pils-type ales, stouts, the occasional Irish Red and I'm working on a Hobgoblin Ale clone. I began growing my own hops 3 years ago, Cascade and Mt. Hood, and they're finally producing a decent harvest. Today I brewed a pils-type ale using only homegrown Mt. Hood. Hope it turns out. I'll sure learn what my harvest is like this year. I haven't done a true lager yet, but maybe in a year or two. So far I'm on 5-gal batches, but I'm slowly piecing together a 10-gal brewery. I mash in an Ice Cube cooler, and batch sparge. Anyway, just thought I'd introduce myself. :mug:

Tim McTigue

Welcome to the forums, Tim. Be sure to put your location in your profile so we Canucks can recognize each other! ;)

I'm in the GTA, and I know a few folks in the area who brew also. I normally get my grain from G&P in Fergus, and usually get through a season with 2 or 3 bags. When I step up to 10-gal batches, I can see that changing, lol... :D

Back