Greetings from Seattle!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PintCarnage

Reaction score
Been prowling the forums since I got my first homebrew equipment for Father's Day, figured it was time to join! First extract batch (a Belgian) racked and conditioning. I'm hooked:rockin:

Reading things on forums is great but you should look into a club. You could talk to other brewers and even join in on some of their brews.

Welcome to the addiction.

Reading things on forums is great but you should look into a club. You could talk to other brewers and even join in on some of their brews.

Welcome to the addiction.

Yeah that's the next step for sure- I got interested in doing this from a friend of mine in San Diego (I just moved back here last October). I watched him brew a batch... and also helped drink it after he kegged it:tank: I've got a cousin that is in Rat City Brewers club, but it's a bit of a hike from Bellevue!

Check out Cascade Brewers Guild on the East side. We meet at Mountain HBS (usually) the second Tuesday of the month. Join the Yahoo group to see what else is going on too.

Bigscience- I just joined the mailing list for Cascade last night! I'm planning on catching the next meeting in August. Stoked :rockin:

Right on man, I'll be one of the Mikes- with a red n' black star tat on my neck. and likely a Stone Brewing shirt

Latest posts

Back