Greetings, from RI

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CarpeCerevisi

Reaction score
Hello all! I just joined up today and thought I would start with the customary introduction thread. I have been interested in home brewing for years now, and finally decided to actually do something about it. This January (ish) I bought a basic starter package, and have been enjoying different kits that I have been brewing since then. Some have been better than others, but none have come out bad, so I am happy for that. As of now, I am mostly interested in extract brewing, with kits purchased from a supplier, and maybe trying some recipes that I find (maybe here?). Eventually I would like to go to all grain brewing though. I have bottled a majority of my brews, but have picked up some corny kegs, so I am also interested in using those. Anyway, I guess that is enough about me. I look forward to using this board more, and maybe someday contributing. Thanks in advance for all the help!

Mike
-----------------------------------
Seize the Day
Seize the Night
Seize the BEER!

Welcome (from an honorary, though not actual Rhode Islander)! Lots of great info (and folks) here.

Back