Greetings from Portland, OR.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vast_reaction

Reaction score
Hey there! I found HBT while googling various homebrew methods, yeast & fermentation procedures, etc. I got interested in this hobby after watching the documentary "Blood Into Wine" which follows Maynard James Keenan from the band TOOL, and his winemaking exploits in Arizona. I'm not a big wine fan, but the seed was planted in my mind and just wouldn't quit.

I have a 3 Liter starter of Nottingham chilling in my fridge, ready to brew my first ever batch on Tuesday! Thanks for being a helpful community!

-Matt

Thank ya thank ya thank ya. Yeah, I already get a lot of rolling of the eyes from my girlfriend when I start to talk about THE NEW THING I LEARNED ABOUT BEER TODAY. I can sink my teeth into this homebrewing thing...

Greetings!
I grew up in North Portland and went to school at Mt. Hood CC.
Spent most of my off time between classes and jobs spinning Jazz at KMHD.

Welcome to HBT!

Welcome! You have been bitten by the brewing bug. I haven't stopped since I started over a year ago. I live about 50 miles west of Portland in Amity. Sorry, but I cannot handle Portland, not very car-friendly. Good thing all those breweries distribute their beer out to my area....

Back