Greetings from North Jersey

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ak47clown

Reaction score
What's up guys? I've posted on here a few times but figured i might as well introduce myself. My name's Dan and i'm from North Jersey. I live near Paramus and work in Fairfield (near the willowbrook mall). I got a kit for my birthday (week before Christmas) and just bottled my first brew tonight. I'm a huge fan of good beer and have been wanting to get into this for a while. I frequent the cloverleaf tavern that has one of the best rotating beer selections around and have been in and out of Corrado's picking up misc. stuff since i got my kit. Yesterday I got all the ingrediants for the Amarillo IPA and am probably gonna brew that tomorrow. Anyone else from around this area?

nice-i was talking with Ryan a few weeks ago and he said that they're actually planning on running a home brew contest at some point and bringing in a brewery like brooklyn or blue point to judge it.

Welcome, SWMBO's dad lives in Wayne and we venture up there quite often.

I don't get to go out much, though, with him being 82 and our two kids we end up staying in his house the whole weekend (with no internet).:(

We live in Old Bridge, but my in laws are from Little Falls (right near the mall). My wife works in Fairfield too..

Since we live out here (I'm originally from here, she is from up there), we only really go up there to visit her mother and grand parents, but I'll be sure to check it out if I'm up there...

Back