Greetings from Kansas City

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoppedIPA

Reaction score
So i officially have 2 brews under my belt now and going to have my 3rd this weekend. The first two were a kansas city pale ale "clone" Boulevard pale ale... but the 3rd will have some tweaks to it. Actually the 2nd also had about double hop additions to the boil along with extra cascade in the secondary. So more to come! I just ordered about 14#s of Hops from facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000977055084 Willamette Valley Hops they seem to have some specials going on and i could not let this sort of deal pass.. I will let you know how it goes this Saturday as thats the next brew session!

Oh i also have joined the American home brew association and went to the Local Brewmiesters club holiday part last weekend my first batch was good they thought but really enjoyed the 2nd one.. I ended up being the only one who brought a pale ale style as everyone else had a stout or porter or rye altbier. It was still alot of fun meeting everyone..

Back