Greetings from Hemet, California!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnny27

Reaction score
Hello guys(and gals)! I've been lurking around on this site for a few weeks now, i like this site quite a bit. I'm just starting to get into AG, so I'm sure I'll be posting a question or two:D

So, Cheers to a great homebrew community

Jon

welcome! a good friend of mine lives in Hemet. I usually go up to visit every couple of weeks.

welcome jonny 27
alot home brewing happens around hemet, ( no wait thats meth, just a little joke)

i think there is a large homebrew club in temecula

alot a good advice here on this forum.

where to you get your supplies and what to you have brewing??

welcome jonny 27
alot home brewing happens around hemet, ( no wait thats meth, just a little joke)

i think there is a large homebrew club in temecula

alot a good advice here on this forum.

where to you get your supplies and what to you have brewing??

I usually go to more beer in riverside or brew emporium in murrieta. As far as brewing right now, i have an american IPA, a pale ale, a belgian wit, and a milk stout fermenting. They are all extract kits, my next batch should be all grain. I'll have to try and find that club in temecula, I'm still a little scared about doing an all grain. Watching someone do it would be a large help.

Thanks,
Jon

the morebeer store is cool i wish i lived closer to it so i buy online. my self i'm thinking of trying a partial mash snpa clone.

how did the milk stout turn out? the name makes me think of milk beer.

the morebeer store is cool i wish i lived closer to it so i buy online. my self i'm thinking of trying a partial mash snpa clone.

how did the milk stout turn out? the name makes me think of milk beer.

I just racked the milk stout into the secondary, I'm really curious about it, the recipie called for 8oz of dried lactose, hopefully it comes out good.

:mug:Jon

I am in Irvine and I know where Hemet is :)

You ever go to O'Sheas in irvine? I picked up a red headed honey ale from them, my wifes favorite beer of all time. She keeps asking me when I'm going back.

I noticed your milk stout in in your sig, I'm brewing one now, have you had it before?

You ever go to O'Sheas in irvine? I picked up a red headed honey ale from them, my wifes favorite beer of all time. She keeps asking me when I'm going back.

I noticed your milk stout in in your sig, I'm brewing one now, have you had it before?

I love O'sheas. I get most of my stuff there.

The milk stout is from Northern Brewer. I have only had a milk stout from Widmer (the Snow Plow)and missed it. I hope my is as smooth as theirs

Latest posts

Back