Green Flash Double Stout Clone

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hopmill

Reaction score
I am looking for a clone all grain recipe for Green Flash Double Stout. This has become my wife's favorite and she is begging me to make a home brew version for her. Thanks in advance for any help!

I have a friend that works at Green Flash, Ill see what I can find out for ya... You can find Green Flash in Ohio?

I'm willing to bet you can email them and ask for the recipe. I've asked around at many breweries in San Diego and they don't even hesitate to divulge recipes.

I'd love to get a recipe similar to this, this beer is hands down the best imperial stout I've ever had!

Bringing back this thread. A simple search for this beer recipe doesn't give any results -though I haven't checked page 2 of Google yet.

I emailed Green Flash awhile back about this recipe and nothing. Not even a reply. I was pretty disappointed, not enough to stop drinking the beer though. Trader joe's carries it at a good price.

The web site says:
Golden naked oats, dark crystal and roasted malt
8.8% abv
45 IBU

I think I might try to brew this soon. If it turns out ok I'll post the recipe.

Rick

I emailed Green Flash awhile back about this recipe and nothing. Not even a reply. I was pretty disappointed, not enough to stop drinking the beer though. Trader joe's carries it at a good price.

The web site says:
Golden naked oats, dark crystal and roasted malt
8.8% abv
45 IBU

I think I might try to brew this soon. If it turns out ok I'll post the recipe.

Rick

Ha, I did the same myself after posting this with no luck.

Back