Great Valentines Day Card

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EdWort

Reaction score
Got this for my SWMBO. She loved it!

Valentine_Beer.jpg

It's a real card from my local HEB Grocery store. It's from Hallmark.

I scanned it to post it.

I found the same one yesterday while doing my procrastination shopping! Can't wait for her to open it.

Annnndddd Sent!

I did have some nice chocolate's in a heart shaped box placed on her pillow to surprise her last night. I went with the classics this year.

This card will hopefully get a laugh out of her, as opposed to the equally probable nasty look.

Hopefully I can find it on my lunch break today, but if not, I spent way too much of my work time cutting, pasting, rotating, and saving to a pdf so I can print it out and have it look good. So I have that as a backup plan. I wish we had some heavier stock paper, though.

Thanks, Ed!

Edit: Found it!

I just got a phone call from my wife. Somehow the local flower shop in the area--2 whole streets over from where she works--didn't know where her company was located, so they called her on her cell phone to ask directions. I don't know how they got her number because I put my cell phone number on the order in case this happened...so much for a surprise delivery of flowers.

Back