Great Lakes Christmas ale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brucejay

Reaction score
Okay boys here we go...

Been on here a year now <insert aspiring homebrewer's story> and feeling emotional as Braveheart is about to be taken off streaming Netflix. Got a little into my own stuff and then cracked a Great Lakes Christmas Ale and it smells and tastes bad.

I'm just curious to know if anyone noticed a decrease in quality of this year's batch.

Thank you

Hamish: "Some men are longer than others"
Campbell: "Your mother been telling stories about me again aye"

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

But really, Robert The Bruce could've been king through Wallace if his leper father and those sons uh bitches nobles wouldn't of fu##ed things up

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

I like how the crazy Irishman tells William, " He says I'm gonna be OK, but he's pretty sure you're fooked"! I haven't had their Christmas ale yet this year, but some years have been better than others.

Actually, when it first came out this year, it was great, but I bought a 6-pack the week before Christmas, and it wasn't very good. It was a pretty fresh pack, too, so there must have been something wrong with the later batches.

I had the opposite - but with the same 6 pack....the last coupple beers were better than the first couple. I had it stored at cellar temps for about a month - so maybe its an aging thing?

Back