• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Florida Grain Mill for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Benthic

Reaction score
This is a "Grain Gobbler" mill, as sold by MoreBeer and Fermentap. At the heart of the mill are two 1.5" x 4" knurled rollers, which are adjustable through 10 pre-set positions for a uniform gap spacing. The rollers ride in bronze bushings and thus require no maintenance or lubrication. The mill includes the needed hardware to temporarily attach it to the top of a typical 6.5 gallon plastic fermenter pail, for ease of use. The included stainless steel hopper will hold up to 8 pounds of grain at a time. The mill itself is powered via a drill adaptor, and will handle about 4 pounds of grain per minute at 400 rpm. Sells new for $240. Yours for $150 plus shipping costs.

Brian

00O0O_hKlzHVdXji_600x450.jpg

00J0J_fsIBFENNAvT_600x450.jpg

I see your in Pensacola. I'm in orlando n I'm trying to estimate shipping cost. Also how much use has it had?

I would say (and I'm guessing here) about 20-30 batches worth of use.

The mill is packed in a box that is 20" x 17" x 8" and weighs about 10 pounds. Shipping from ZIP 32514.

Brian

I'm Def interested. I won't have time til Monday or Tuesday to look at cost of shipping but it would be to 32771. I'll be in touch!

All,

For the record, this grain mill is still available.

Brian

Very interested with cash in hand.
How much is shipping to 88201.

Very interested with cash in hand.
How much is shipping to 88201.

Looks like Priority Mail will be $29.74 and Parcel Post will be about $20 ($18.07 plus a couple bucks for tracking).

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back