• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Got free bottles to give away? Post 'em here!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
about a case here, cleaned and delabled 12oz, in columbus, OSU campus area, if anyone wants 'em.

pm me

I have many 12 and 22 oz, North Shore of Boston. Anyone who wants to pick up a few cases is welcome.

Looking for any bottles in the Baltimore, MD area. Please send a PM if you have any you're looking to get rid of. Thanks.

Looking for bottles in Reading, Pa area. Please send a PM if you have any you're looking to get rid of. Thanks.:mug:

Looking for bottles in Chicago, primarily 12oz, but also 22s. Trying to build up my bottle army.

I've got about 6 cases in the San Antonio area. Free for P/U, shipping will cost you shipping + 25%. PM me and will arrange pickup.

I found a way to get the bottles for around $1-2 a case including the sturdy case, buy returnable bottles. I just bought a case of Yuengling for $13 for the beer and $1.60 for the deposit on the bottles/case.

I'm in dire need of some 22 oz bombers and have plenty of 12 oz to trade for them. Anyone interested in SE PA please send me a PM.

Look for bottles in the Cincinnati OH area. If anyone has any I would be willing to return some with homebrew once I bottle it up!

Need bottles in the Chicago area. I'll take anything especially 12oz and 22oz. I'm also going to be trying my hand at wine soon with a friend and he's going to need lots of wine bottles too. Thanks

Looking for 12 oz. bottles in Denver/Golden area. I will trade 24 oz. bottles for them if needed. Thanks!

I'll be in Pottsville at the Yuengling brewery on Nov. 29 if that helps you at all! ;)

Edit: I'll also be at the airport in Harrisburg on Sunday morning too if that helps.

:mug:

are there any more bottles left im not sure new to this forum! If there are bottles left let me know I am looking to collect alot of bottles for my wedding going to brew up alot!

I have plenty of 12s, 22s, and belgian cork bottles for anyone who wants some. I'm on the North Shore, MA.

I've got 6 cases of clean-on-the-inside but still-labeled-on-the-outside bottles up for grabs in South Pittsburgh, PA.

N'at

If anybody has any in Kansas City, my first batch is coming out of the fermenters in a week and a half, and I've got 10 gallons to bottle. Thanks

Brewing my first batch tonight, Ive been saving all my bottles from retail buys, but still need more to bottle the first batch.

If anybody has any around the Joliet\plainfield\crest hill area.. or anywhere in the western suburbs.. im willing to take them off your hands, or for the right price, Ill buy them off you.. just looking to get them for less the my LHBS.

Back