• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Got free bottles to give away? Post 'em here!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 4 or 5 cases (12 per case) of amber 22-oz bomber bottles. 4 of the cases were purchased new, and have boxes to go in. The rest were reused from store bought beer, some delabeled, some not. All are clean. I've switched over to kegging, so no longer need the bottles.

I'm in the Rochester, NY area, and would be willing to meet up to 30 minutes away, since shipping would be prohibitive.

-mike

Hiya,
Just getting back into brewing after a 8 year layoff. Looking for bottles in the Atlanta Georgia area. No picky about style as long as they are not twist off/screw top. Thanks!
Andrew

Hello all! I am in the new haven Connecticut area and am looking for any swing top bottles I can get my hands on. Any and all sizes. Also trying to find a used glass carboys, 6.5 gal and 5 gal. Willing to pay for them or give you some home brew upon completion. Thanks all!

I have a case (minus one bottle) of purchased bottles free to a good home. In DFW area.

Looking for 22oz in California, Central Valley. Modesto, Stockton, Tracy, etc.

Looking for 1Liter Amber PET plastic bottles, like the ones that come in the Mr. Beer and the BeerDemon kits. I'm in Marble Hill, MO.
Thanks, Tony

I have 7 cases of 12oz'ers cleaned,no lables and boxed up ready to go. I don't have room for em, and all the hard work is done so someone please come get these

I have:
65 - 12 ounce bottles (clean and ready to go).
48 - 22 ounce bottles (clean and ready to go).
56 - 12 ounce and 10 ounce bottles (they're filled with milk stout and porter beers that I wasn't crazy about)

Free to anyone who needs them in the Roseville, Mi. I want to get rid of these all of these at one time so if you need them you have to take them all.
PM me if you're interested.

Still looking to get rid of these.
I dont check in here often so if you're interested in these bottles please text me @ 586-741-1237

Still have a few cases free for the taking.
some de-labeled, some not. Probably 2-3 cases of each.
Temple/Belton Tx Area

Anyone in NW Georgia or SE Tennessee area that has any swing-top bottles you don't want/need?

Edit: Chattanooga / Atlanta regions

Please PM me if you do! :D

I have:

65 - 12 ounce bottles (clean and ready to go).

48 - 22 ounce bottles (clean and ready to go).

56 - 12 ounce and 10 ounce bottles (they're filled with milk stout and porter beers that I wasn't crazy about)

Free to anyone who needs them in the Roseville, Mi. I want to get rid of these all of these at one time so if you need them you have to take them all.

PM me if you're interested.

These are gone :) . Thanks Jeffinn!

Back