• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Got free bottles to give away? Post 'em here!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there anyone that has interest in Euro (29mm) Champagne bottles?
I normally like to pick up the standard 26mm ones from a local winery for cheap, but occasionally pick up a 29mm one by mistake.

Looking for bottles in north western suburbs of Philly. All grain newbie moving up from extract kits.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Twin cities-south minneapolis...I have bottles! Started brewing smaller batches so I have a bunch of de-labeled (sp?) bottles just wasting away...also, my gal and I tend to do a lot of r&d...sooooo, lots of bottles ready to go! Want 'em? They're yours, just holler.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I have at least 8 cases of clean brown 12 oz bottles. I'd prefer to give them all away at once. Located in Jersey City NJ. Come get 'em!

I'm interested. I work in Hillside and can pickup in Jersey City whenever you are available during the day

Looking for bottles in the Chicago, Joliet, Plainfield, Naperville area. Thanks.

Looking for roughly 50 250ml to 750 ml wine bottles. Looking to make some wine for baby shower gifts. Located in Hampton Road VA area. Willing to drive a few hours and possibly pay a reasonable cost. PM me if you have some please.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Home Brew mobile app

Anyone have any bottles they want to get rid of in Metro Detroit?

If anybody in Northern Indiana or SW Michigan has some extra bottles floating around, I'm a new brewing that would love to give them a new home. Michiana area. I live just west of South Bend, and work in Dowagaic.

New brewer here in the Eugene / Corvallis, Oregon area! If anybody has some spare bottles lying around I'd love to snag a couple!

I have pretty much an unlimited supply of sam Adams bottles here in Manchester ct. They are not delabeled. If you want any let me know and I'll grab them for you and you can pick them up.

I will have about 6 cases of alaska brewing bottles to give away in the anchorage / mat su valley alaska area in 2 weeks

I live on the north side of Chicago. Small bottles are gone. 2 500ml., and 8 750ml are pending pick up. All commercial bottles with labels on. Have boxes and six packs for all but the 8 750ml bottles.

Email wahmbush0614 (at) Gmail (dot) com

1396705850438.jpg

1396705864035.jpg

I live on the north side of Chicago. I have 76 12oz bottles, 9 22oz., 2 500ml., and 8 750ml. All commercial bottles with labels on. Have boxes and six packs for all but the 8 750ml bottles.

Email wahmbush0614 (at) Gmail (dot) com

Email sent on the 500ml and 750ml bottles

North Liberty, Iowa - bottles available

I have two cases of 22 oz bombers, and 3 cases of 12 oz bottles that I no longer need.

One of the cases of 12 oz bottles is SNPA stubbies with the labels still on, and one case is Sam Adams Octoberfest with the labels still on.

I'll take them to the recycling center on Thursday if nobody wants them.

Not sure who started this but I found this already set up... we should try and give it a go... It's a shared drive spreadsheet so we can all list them in one place instead of reading through pages of threads! Whenever anyone edits it it's automatically saved. Free Bottle Spreadsheet :mug: :ban::rockin:

Shouldn't this be its own page? I have a few cases and bombers in yonkers, ny if anyone needs

I got 2+ cases of bottles, 12 oz and 22oz mixed. Moving in 2 weeks and need to get rid of them or will be recycled. Located in Elkridge, MD

Back