Goooo Shaaa-aaaarks!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the sharks can pressure teams like they did the Wings, then they have a solid chance at the cup. All the teams from here on out are capable of winning though.

I am a die hard Wings fan, but have to give it to SJ, that was a great series to watch because SJ is a great team!

Ditto. Anyone watching could see that San Jose stole more than a single page out of Detroit's playbook! It was really like watching the same team on both sides of the ice most of the time! Maybe they pushed through the kind of adversity that most great teams go through before they hit it big.

Homercidal said:
Ditto. Anyone watching could see that San Jose stole more than a single page out of Detroit's playbook! It was really like watching the same team on both sides of the ice most of the time! Maybe they pushed through the kind of adversity that most great teams go through before they hit it big.

You think that might have something to do with McLellan being an assistant coach for the Wings from 2005-08? ;)

That whole series was great. My friend and I stood the whole time watching Game 7. Couldn't sit down with everything going on.

The Sharks will not win this series. Joe Thorton is proven to not be a post season winner. The Canucks will rise up and take this series. Canucks in 6!!!

As an eastern conference watcher (flyers) I'm not sure how the bruins/lightning will be able to manage either western team. I wanted to think the east was as good or competitive as the wast this year but seems less and less true.

The Sharks will not win this series. Joe Thorton is proven to not be a post season winner. The Canucks will rise up and take this series. Canucks in 6!!!

How many cups do the Canucks have? Luongo looked good facing a team with no offensive talent, he's in for a rude awakening against the Sharks.

_

Sorry boys, but the Nucks are taking this one. After Coach V nails Bobby Lou into the crease, half of the goals will be taken away, he can't get behind his own net to screw things up. It took the Nucks just half the game to figure out Niemi, keep the shots high. The D men for the Sharks are nothing what Vancouver has beaten, no Webber, no Campbell. And the Sharks offense is basically 2 players, and they are going to go head to head with Vancouvers best and still leave another line on Vancouvers side to score the goals.
After watching last nights game, Vancouver is getting to free wheel a lot more than they have in the previous two series, and that is only a good thing for them, not many teams are going to keep up in a wide open game. Nucks in 5.

Sorry boys, but the Nucks are taking this one. After Coach V nails Bobby Lou into the crease, half of the goals will be taken away, he can't get behind his own net to screw things up. It took the Nucks just half the game to figure out Niemi, keep the shots high. The D men for the Sharks are nothing what Vancouver has beaten, no Webber, no Campbell. And the Sharks offense is basically 2 players, and they are going to go head to head with Vancouvers best and still leave another line on Vancouvers side to score the goals.
After watching last nights game, Vancouver is getting to free wheel a lot more than they have in the previous two series, and that is only a good thing for them, not many teams are going to keep up in a wide open game. Nucks in 5.

All fine and dandy, except you have a head case for a goalie. Remember the Chicago series?

_

Back